Post by Madfox on May 3, 2016 13:58:52 GMT
Thanks for joining us! Don't worry if you don't understand how the forum works, that'll come with time. If you've got questions, you can either ask me or Kai, who's actually in charge. I'm usually a better information source, though-- I've read pretty much every post on the entire forum at least once and have posted like a fifth of them.
There are some things you should do before jumping in, though:
- You see that Profile button at the top of the page? Right click it, and open it up in a new tab. Get an avatar, and then go to the "personal" tab.
- FOR YOUR LOCATION you can make something up like I did, but please include your time zone.
- If you're neither male or female I am very sorry. There's not much we can do about that. You can go to the privacy tab and disable your gender from being displayed, though.
- For your website, add a Tumblr or Youtube account if possible. If you have both, use your Tumblr, and add your Youtube account to the "social" tab.
- For your signature, you can be quirky or whatever, but make sure you describe your skill sets. In all likelihood we'll all have to step outside of our comfort zones at some point, but it's nice to know. Include any characters you plan to audition for, any instruments you play (list skill level), and any skills you have that could dome in handy- art, computer skills, music theory, a sense of humor, a master's degree in musical theater, etc. etc.
- Fill in whatever other information you feel like filling in.
- All set up? Nice! Go to the "Rules & News" board and check out the rules and regulations. Those are important.
- Now go to the Announcements page and read through those.
- Now that you have a gist of who we are and we have a gist of who you are, you can start getting involved. You can check out the "What should I be doing?" board on our administrative folder to get a slightly better idea of what we're doing.
That's about it! Thanks for joining us- we're glad to have you here!